We share the information with others who provide services to help us process or administer our business.
We may share information under the following circumstances:
- with medical examiners who help us underwrite life insurance applications
- when we have the customer’s prior permission
- when we are allowed or required by law to disclose it, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
We will not share information with anyone else unless:
- we have the customer’s permission, or
- we are allowed or required by law to disclose it.
How Does Insure Young Families Keep My Social Security Number Safe?
It is the policy of Insure Young Families to protect customer and employee Social Security Numbers that we collect in the course of our business as confidential. This includes maintaining physical and electronic security procedures to guard against unauthorized access to Social Security Numbers. We also limit access to Social Security Numbers, by among other means, only granting access to Social Security Numbers to our employees who use that information to perform their job-related duties. In addition, we do not disclose Social Security Numbers to third parties, except where required or permitted by law.
How Can I Contact You for Information?
9009 Seminole Blvd Ste 2
Seminole, FL 33772
How Is Information Used for Customer Reviews?
We may provide you the opportunity to participate in reviews conducted via email. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these reviews is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
We use this information to evaluate our level of customer service. With your consent we may post your reviews on our Web site along with your name. If you want your review removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org